wtorek, 17 maja 2011

Great Woodworking Projects Require Great Plans - What You Need To Look For

If you want to have great finished woodworking projects, you need to start with great woodworking plans! Have you ever found yourself neck deep in sawdust, trying for all your worth to get your woodworking projects parts to fit together and they just won't go according to the plans? What went wrong? Sometimes, it's pilot error, we all make mistakes sometimes.
Yes, there really is a holiday for everything, and this one is a long one, National Woodworking Month! I suppose the reason us woodworkers get an entire month is because most all of our projects take longer than a day. I mean, can you imagine how rough Mothers Day would be if it took three weeks to bake a cake for her? I guess flowers do take a while to grow, but still, it only takes a second to hand them to Mom. I personally think mothers are at least as important than wood...
My wife and I are very voracious readers. In our house not having a good book to read is almost a criminal offense.

ronnie james dio, kevin durant

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz